QP will utilize the following operations plan.
- Luis Mendez, Owner, will oversee all operations and marketing.
- Staff Accountant will manage all client invoicing, billing, and payables.
- Human Resources manager to oversee all employee hiring, onboarding, payroll, retention and benefits programs.
- Training manager to develop and implement a strict cleaning protocol program that every employee will have to pass.
- 8 – 10 hourly cleaning professionals at startup. More hourly employees will be hired as needed for growth.
QP Cleaning Services will have the following milestones complete in the next six months:
- 2/1/202X – Finalize lease agreement for small office space
- 2/15/202X – Begin build out of leased space
- 3/1/202X – Final walk through and approval of office space
- 4/15/202X – Owner, Accounting Manager, Human Resources Manager, and Training Manager begin employment.
- 4/16/202X – First set of hourly employees begin training program
- 5/1/202X – First day of cleaning for the first set of 4 contracted businesses