Who is Fine Foods Catering?
Fine Foods Catering is a startup company providing catering services in the Greater Seattle area. Fine Foods Catering will target all events requiring catering services to include but not limited to corporate and social events, galas, weddings, and non-profit fundraising events. Fine Foods Catering is also able to provide bar service upon request. We are a full-service catering company able to provide anything from gourmet box lunches to an elegant 6-course dinner. Fine Foods Catering prides itself in bringing exceptional culinary quality and creativity to its clients. Our highly qualified chef is able to cultivate unique menu items specific to the clients’ requests and dietary requirements. Fine Foods Catering will set itself apart by bringing unmatched service and quality from menu design, delivery, service, and presentation.
Fine Foods Catering History
Fine Foods Catering is owned by Dominic Gardea, a professionally trained Chef that has over 20 years of culinary experience. Chef Gardea is a graduate of the prestigious Cordon Bleu Culinary Academy. After working as an apprentice under several acclaimed chefs in France, Dominic moved back to the United States to begin his own culinary journey. Dominic has been the Executive Chef for a hospitality company for the past ten years that specializes in large catering events. Owning his own catering company has been Dominic’s vision for years. He has earned a tremendous reputation for being able to deliver exceptional food consistently and manage his kitchen and staff efficiently and professionally.
Since incorporation, Fine Foods Catering has achieved the following milestones:
- Registered Fine Foods Catering, LLC as an entity qualified to do business in the state of Washington.
- Signed a 2,000 square foot lease for commercial kitchen space.
- Registered the domain FineFoodsCatering.com and began the development of the website.
- Began recruiting a team of sous chefs, servers, and bartenders who are excited to join the Fine Foods Catering team.
- Developed a training program to ensure every employee will deliver the highest quality catering service. The assistant cooks/sous chefs will undergo the food training and the servers and bartenders will undergo a customer service training program.
- Has acquired the catering contract for the prestigious Seattle Chamber of Commerce annual gala in order to gain maximum exposure for the business by reaching a tremendous audience.
- Has five signed contracts with local businesses to cater their next event or meeting.
Fine Foods Catering Services
Fine Foods Catering will offer the following services to its clients:
- Corporate & social event catering
- Bar catering
- Corporate catering for meetings and luncheons
Pricing will be based on menu requirements, bar requirements, and number of people the event expects.