The following will be the operations plan of Visual Haven Art Gallery.
- Mia Janes will be the Owner and Director of Visual Haven Art Gallery. She will manage all art displays, artist events, classes, seminars, and scheduling.
- Those artists who choose to display their art at the gallery will work shifts by either helping with visitor tours and information or cleaning.
- Mia will have one assistant on payroll to assist her with various tasks.
- All other help will come from artist volunteers.
- Mia will use a local CPA to do all of the tax filings and accounting.
- Mia will use a third party graphic designer for website design and SEO maintenance.
Download the art gallery business plan template (including a customizable financial model) to your computer here <–
Visual Haven Art Gallery will have the following milestones complete in the next six months.
6/1/202X – Finalize lease agreement for 5,000 square foot art gallery.
6/10/202X – Begin light construction for modernization of the art gallery space.
7/1/202X – Recruit first round of local artists to display their artwork.
7/15/202X – Begin social media campaign for Visual Haven Art Gallery.
8/1/202X – Final walk-thru of completed art gallery space..
8/15/202X – Begin displaying and designing art gallery with art exhibitions and paintings.
8/30/202X – Hold Grand Opening Event of Visual Haven Art Gallery – local artists, wealthy donors, university art students and art professors will all be invited.