Visual Haven Art Gallery is a local for-profit art gallery located in San Francisco. It will be focused on displaying art exhibits from local, lesser known artists in the community as well as art students from local high schools and universities. Visual Haven Art Gallery will feature art shows to support the local artists as well as have the artists work at the gallery to give them a chance to interact and engage with the public who will be potentially purchasing their art.
Visual Haven Art Gallery will also hold frequent classes and seminars to teach the public about art and different art techniques. The classes and seminars will be given by Owner Mia Janes. The art gallery will also be available to rent for individuals, businesses, and nonprofits to have a visually attractive setting for their party or event.
Visual Haven Art Gallery is owned and directed by Mia Janes, a local artist and entrepreneur who has been working in art galleries and museums all over the world for the past twenty years. Mia is committed to opening and providing a place for local lesser known artists to display their artwork and get their start.
The following are the services to be offered by Visual Haven Art Gallery:
- Art for purchase
- Art Classes
- Art Seminars
- Gallery Space to rent for public and private events
- Art Shows
Visual Haven Art Gallery will target all walks of life of San Francisco. They will target art enthusiasts and those who have an appreciation of lesser known artists in the community. Visual Haven Art Gallery will also target local university and high school art students.
Visual Haven Art Gallery will be owned and operated by Mia Janes. Mia has traveled across the world and spent the last twenty years working in some of the world’s most famous museum institutions. She lived and worked in London, Moscow, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and New York.
Mia will manage all of the day-to-day tasks, schedule all of the displayed artists to have their own shows and exposure, and hold art classes and seminars. She will also be in charge of membership pricing and communication and will ultimately be the face of Visual Haven Art Gallery.
Visual Haven Art Gallery is primed for success by offering the following competitive advantages:
- Friendly, non-pretentious staff readily available to offer information of the art and answer any questions.
- Affordable membership pricing to encourage visitors to become a part of the Visual Haven community.
- Frequent art gallery events to showcase local artists’ artwork and designs.
- Informative and engaging art classes and seminars to broaden all artistic minds.
- Partnerships with local universities and high schools allow the public to engage with the young artists and allow the young artists opportunities to display their artwork.
Visual Haven Art Gallery is seeking $80,000 in debt financing to open its barber shop in San Francisco, California. The funding will be dedicated for light construction of the warehouse space to be converted into an art gallery, new furniture, supplies, and expense for the graphic designer to design the logo, ticket design, website, and flyers. There will also be funding dedicated to three months of working capital. The breakout of the funding is below:
- Art gallery build-out and design: $30,000
- Art gallery furniture and supplies: $20,000
- Graphic designer expense: $15,000
- 3 months of working capital: $15,000
The following graph below outlines the pro forma financial projections for Visual Haven Art Gallery.