What is Roses & Drapes Event Venue?
Roses & Drapes is a new event venue in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It will be a venue used to hold weddings, birthday parties, bridal and baby showers, corporate events, and fundraiser events. The vision is to create a one of a kind indoor and outdoor venue that accommodates small intimate gatherings as well as large special events. It will be located in the upper valley area of Colorado Springs where there is a beautiful view of the mountains and spectacular sunsets in the evening. The events held there will be able to accommodate between 50 people to as large as 1,000. Roses & Drapes will partner with other local catering and pastry companies that can provide the food and pastries for any event.
Roses & Drapes Event Venue History
Roses & Drapes is owned by a husband and wife team, Marcus and Janet Smith. Marcus is a financial advisor by day and Janet has worked as an event coordinator for a five-star hotel for over ten years. Her experience as an event coordinator has given her the ability to manage all types of clients and events. Janet understands the unique challenges each client brings and her customer service skills combined with her organization makes her one of the most sought after event coordinators in Colorado Springs.
Over the years, Marcus and Janet have attended numerous corporate galas, non-profit fundraiser galas, and weddings. They noticed all of the key components required in order to have a highly-sought after event venue.
Marcus and Janet finally found the perfect space to build their event venue that provides all the required ambience for a memorable event. With Janet’s event coordinator experience and Marcus’ financial background and being able to manage a successful business, make them a perfect pair to own an event venue.
Since incorporation, Roses & Drapes Event Venue has achieved the following milestones:
- Registered Roses & Events, LLC as a limited liability company registered to do business in the state of Colorado.
- Obtained the necessary business permits to operate a venue in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Obtained a liquor license permit in order for the venue to serve its own beer and liquor.
- Signed a Letter of Intent for the event venue for a total of 20,000 square feet.
- Approached three trusted and reputable catering and pastry companies that are able to receive recommendations from Roses & Drapes to be able to provide catering for the events.
- Approached three trusted and reputable florists that are able to provide floral services for the client.
- Approached three trusted and reputable DJ companies that are able to provide DJ services for the client.
- Began preliminary discussions with an architect and contractor to design and construct the desired event venue.
Roses & Drapes Event Venue Services
The following will be the list of services of Roses & Drapes Event Venue:
- Four different ballrooms to choose from
- Two different ceremony sites
- Ample parking
- Recommendations for a catering, pastry, floral, and DJ services by an outside vendor
- Elegant and classy decor for any event
- An adequate supply of tables, chairs, and linens for any event
- A highly qualified and experienced team of event coordinators