Roses & Drapes Event Center is a new venue that will be able to hold the most elegant events in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Its breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains combined with the spectacular sunset of Colorado will make Roses & Drapes the premier destination for weddings, bridal and baby showers, reunions, family events, and corporate events and galas.
Owned by Marcus and Janet Smith, a husband and wife team that have business and event planning experience of over ten years, will ensure the success of Roses & Drapes. They will employ a team of three highly qualified and trained event planners and partner with the most sought-after and highly recommended catering and pastry companies, florists, and dj’s that will make any event memorable and unique.
Roses & Drapes Event Venue will be a 20,000 square foot facility that is able to hold indoor and outdoor events and will be able to accommodate events of all sizes. The event planner will be able to work with each client on every detail in order to plan the perfect event.
The following are the services Roses & Drapes will be able to offer its clients:
- Four different ballrooms to choose from
- Two different ceremony sites
- Ample parking
- Recommendations for a catering, pastry, floral, and DJ services by an outside vendor
- Elegant and classy decor for any event
- An adequate supply of tables, chairs, and linens for any event
- A highly qualified and experienced team of event coordinators
Roses & Drapes Event Venue will be targeting customers in the Colorado Springs area. The list of customers will be small and large companies, and families in the area that require family events. They will be targeting young couples that plan on getting married, parents that need a baby shower venue, parents that are planning their teenager’s Sweet 16 party, older couples that are celebrating milestone anniversaries. A lot of their clients will overlap as some will be holding corporate events and will also require a family event, and vice versa.
Roses & Drapes Event Center will be owned and operated by Marcus and Janet Smith. Marcus has twenty years of experience as a financial advisor and has operated his own financial firm for many years. He will be in charge of all accounting, tax and business filings, permitting, and payroll. Janet Smith has fifteen years experience as a certified event planner and has gained numerous recommendations over the years serving clients in Colorado Springs. Her event expertise and customer service skills make her a well-known and highly recommended local event planner.
Roses & Drapes Event Center will be able to achieve success by offering the following competitive advantages:
- Amazing and breathtaking atmosphere that includes scenic views of the Rocky Mountains and sunsets
- Indoor and outdoor options for holding events of all sizes that all include elegant and classic decor
- A dedicated team of highly qualified and customer-service oriented event planners
- Partnerships with the most highly-sought after caterers, florists, and dj’s that have a proven reliability and track record of servicing all types of events
Roses & Drapes Event Center is seeking $65,000 in debt financing to open its event center in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The funding will be dedicated for leasehold improvements, design, marketing, working capital, and payroll. The breakout of the funding is below:
- Event venue design/build: $25,000
- Furniture inventory (tables, chairs, linens): $10,000
- Marketing: $10,000
- Working capital: $5,000
- 3-months of payroll costs: $15,000