Beauty Supply Store Operations Plan
The operations plan for Tanya’s Beauty Supply Store is as follows.
- Tanya Mendez will be the store’s General Manager and Director of Operations. She will be in charge of day-to-day administrative functions, product inventory, supply orders, hiring, training, salon partnerships, and social media marketing.
- Tanya will hire an Assistant Manager to assist her with product inventory, supply orders, and managing of the store when Tanya is unable to be there.
- The store will have 6 – 8 part-time and full-time employees to assist with stocking of merchandise and customer service.
- As the store grows and business is picking up, more employees will be added to the team to keep up with customer demand.
- Tanya will hire an advertising agency and web designer to develop the store’s branding, logo, and social media accounts. The advertising agency will also develop the website and manage the SEO.
Download the beauty supply store business plan template (including a customizable financial model) to your computer here <–
Tanya’s Beauty Supply Store will have the following milestones complete in the next six months.
6/1/202X – Finalize lease agreement for 10,000 square foot retail storefront location.
6/15/202X – Begin build out of leased space.
6/30/201X – Finalize agreements with beauty supply distributors to schedule their upcoming product deliveries to the store.
7/1/202X – Tanya will meet with the web designer so they can get started developing TanyasBeautySupply.com
8/1/202X – Final walk through and approval of the built out beauty retail store.
8/2/202X – Begin social media marketing campaign of Tanya’s Beauty Supply Store.
8/15/202X – First shipment of store inventory arrives.
8/16/202X – Hire employees and begin training.
8/18/202X – Stocking and display of product inventory in anticipation of the Grand Opening.
9/1/202X – Grand Opening of Tanya’s Beauty Supply Store.