The operations plan for Gray Wolf Bar is as follows:
- Abraham Smith will be the Owner/Operator of Gray Wolf Bar. He will be in charge of developing the drink menus, ordering of alcohol inventory, training of staff, and ensuring customer service. He will also work directly with CPA and marketing company to make sure his business is compliant and is frequently reaching a large audience.
- Three – four part-time bartenders to serve drinks, help clean, and provide excellent customer service.
- Two bar backs to assist the bartenders with cleaning and service.
- Abraham will hire a third party marketing company to develop the website, social media accounts, photography, and maintain the SEO presence.
- Abraham will also work with an outside accounting firm/CPA to handle all necessary licensing and permitting, accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and tax payments, as well as a liquor attorney to ensure all compliance regulations are being met.
Gray Wolf Bar aims to open in the next 6 months. The following are the milestones needed in order to obtain this goal.
7/1/202X – Execute lease for prime location in the French Quarter.
7/2/202X – Begin construction of bar build-out.
7/10/202X – Finalize beer, wine, and cocktail menu.
7/17/202X – Hire marketing company to begin developing marketing efforts.
8/15/202X – Start of marketing campaign with social media.
8/22/202X – Final walk-thru of completed bar build-out.
8/25/202X – Hire bar staff.
8/27/202X – Employee training begins.
9/1/202X – Decoration and set up of bar.
9/15/202X – Grand Opening of Gray Wolf Bar.