Property Management Operations Plan
The following will be the operations plan for Best Bet Property Management.
- Jay Jameson will be the Owner and President of the company. He will oversee all staff and manage client relations. Jay has spent the past year recruiting the following staff:
- Sheila Dunn – Office Manager who will manage the office administration, client files, and accounts payable.
- Kenneth Bohannon – Staff Accountant will provide all client accounting, tax payments, and monthly financial reporting.
- Beth Martinez – Marketing Manager who will provide all marketing for Best Bet and each property it manages.
- Ron Johnson – Maintenance Director who will provide all maintenance at the properties.
Download the property management business plan template (including a customizable financial model) to your computer here <–
Best Bet Property Management will have the following milestones complete in the next six months.
5/1/202X – Finalize contract to lease office space
5/15/202X – Finalize personnel and staff employment contracts for the Best Buy Property Management team
6/1/202X – Finalize contracts for property owner clients
6/15/202X – Begin networking at industry events
6/22/202X – Begin moving into Best Bet Property Management office
7/1/202X – Best Bet Property Management opens its office for business