Property Management Company Overview
Who is Best Bet Property Management?
Best Bet Property Management is a newly established full-service property management company in Indianapolis, Indiana. Best Bet Property Management will be the most reliable, cost-effective, and efficient choice for real estate owners in Indianapolis and the surrounding communities. Best Bet will provide a comprehensive menu of property management services for any property owner to utilize. Their full-service approach includes a comprehensive set of property oversight, maintenance, financial reporting, accounting, rent collection, and tenant communication.
Best Bet Property Management will be able to manage residential rentals, apartment complexes, commercial buildings, and office buildings. The team of professionals are highly qualified and experienced in tenant issues, accounting, and financial reporting. Best Bet Property Management removes all headaches and issues of the property owner and ensures all issues are taken care off expeditiously while delivering the best customer service.
Best Bet Property Management History
Best Bet is owned and operated by Jay Jameson, a former property manager who has a Finance degree from the University of Indianapolis. Jay has worked for a large property management company and oversaw a large portfolio of commercial buildings in Indianapolis. Jay’s tenure with the property management company has given him the skills and knowledge required to venture out on his own and start his own company. Jay has gained the trust and commitment of three large property owners in Indianapolis and by obtaining these contracts, will allow Best Bet Property Management stability while working to increase the client base.
Since incorporation, Best Bet Property Management has achieved the following milestones:
- Registered Best Bet Property Management, LLC to transact business in the state of Indiana.
- Has a contract in place at one of the office buildings Best Bet will manage to set up its office space for 10,000 square feet.
- Reached out to numerous contacts to include developers and property owners to advise them on their upcoming property management company in order to start getting management contracts.
- Began recruiting a staff of accountants, maintenance workers, and office personnel to work at Best Bet Property Management.
Best Bet Property Management Services
The following will be the services Best Bet Property Management will provide:
- Pre-rental analysis
- Property marketing
- Tenant screening
- Contract negotiations
- Move-in/out inspections
- Rent collection
- Accounting & Financial reports
- Day to day management