Red Balloon Daycare is a new, locally established daycare and preschool located in Round Rock, Texas. Red Balloon Daycare will offer a variety of services that range in age from infants to twelve years old. The daycare will foster a nurturing, loving, safe environment where a child will feel comfortable while learning foundational skills that will enable them to have a successful cognitive, behavioral, and emotional successful childhood. Red Balloon Daycare’s teaching staff are all highly-qualified and certified early education teachers and receive the latest in training and development. The daycare offers competitive tuition rates and offers live audio streaming so that a parent can login and check on their child at any given time. The facility will also have secure-access codes to ensure that only verified parents and visitors are allowed onsite.
Red Balloon Daycare’s curriculum is developed with the latest innovative learning methods and techniques so that each child will receive proper foundational skills taught in a positive manner while providing a fun and enriching learning environment.
The following are the services to be offered by Red Balloon Daycare:
- Infant class (6 months – 2 years old)
- Toddler class (2 to 3 years old)
- Preschool class (3 to 4 years old)
- Pre-kindergarten class (4 to 5 years old)
- Before and After School program for elementary age children.
- Summer camps
Red Balloon Daycare will focus on families living in and around Round Rock, Texas that are either starting out or have young children. They will target nearby businesses so that working parents will have another option in daycare. They will also target nearby elementary schools so that parents will have access to their before and after school programs, and summer camps.
Red Balloon Daycare is owned by Jim and Susan Smith. Susan Smith will be the Director of the facility as well as the onsite program development coordinator. Jim Smith is an electrical engineer who will be responsible for the technology component of the daycare to include the audio live streaming and secure access control locks for the facility.
Red Balloon Daycare is primed for success by offering the following competitive advantages:
- Friendly, warm, and safe environment for children.
- All teachers are early education certified, trained, and experienced.
- Menu that is developed with the highest regard for nutritional value at a young age. All meals served will be nutritionally well-rounded, fresh, and prepared with the safest cleanliness standards.
- Live internet video of all classrooms and rooms so that each parent has the ability to logon and check on their child at any given time.
- Security-controlled facility access. Only permitted parents and visitors are given access via a passcode.
- Age-appropriate playgrounds with the safest playground equipment.
Red Balloon Daycare is seeking $110,000 in debt financing to open its daycare facility in Round Rock, Texas. The funding will be dedicated for facility design and improvements, working capital, equipment, supplies, and technological costs. The breakout of the funding is below:
- Daycare build-out with classrooms and playground: $40,000
- Playground equipment: $15,000
- Daycare supplies (toys, books, cots, pillows, etc.): $10,000
- Technology costs (live audio streaming, camera, and secure-access locks): $10,000
- Payroll, rent and overhead costs (3 months): $30,000
- Working capital: $5,000
The following graph below outlines the pro forma financial projections for Red Balloon Daycare.