Brand & Value Proposition
Red Balloon Daycare will offer the unique value proposition to its clientele:
- Warm, safe, friendly environment where a child will feel comfortable while garnering a quality early childhood education.
- Fully licensed staff that is certified in early childhood education.
- Meals served that meet the full nutritional guidelines and prepared fresh daily.
- Security-controlled building access as well as live internet video streaming ability for parents.
- Age-appropriate playgrounds with the safest playground equipment.
The promotions strategy for Red Balloon Daycare is as follows:
Partnerships with nearby Elementary Schools
Red Balloon Daycare will be in communication with nearby elementary schools to offer daycare services to its students for either before or after school programs. The daycare will also market to those parents who have children attending the elementary school and have smaller children who require infant, toddler, or preschool classes. Red Balloon will also leave flyers and other marketing material in the offices of the elementary schools.
Red Balloon Daycare will visit nearby businesses to drop flyers and marketing material. Parents that require daycare services are working parents so the Smith’s feel if they visit businesses they will be able to capture the majority of the target customers.
Red Balloon Daycare will be located in a busy and highly-trafficked area of Round Rock that receives a lot of exposure for anyone living in the community. There are neighboring grocery stores, parks, and restaurants in the vicinity so any parent with young children will pass by and notice the new daycare opening.
The pricing of Red Balloon Daycare will be moderate and on par with competitors so customers feel they receive value when utilizing its daycare services.