Who is Expert Business Consultants?
Expert Business Consultants is a consulting firm based in New York, NY that offers startup business expert advice and consultations. Expert Business Consultants provide startup business consultations, business plans, lender meeting consultations, financial analysis, and marketing consultations. Expert Business Consultants provides affordable pricing packages and can tailor a strategy to meet the needs of each individual client. Startup businesses, entrepreneurs, and existing companies looking to expand can consult with Expert Business Consultants for any and/or their business needs.
Expert Business Consultants History
Expert Business Consultants is wholly owned and operated by Jeffrey Liebowitz and Felicia Monroe. Jeffrey and Felicia have worked together at a New York Wall Street firm for the past ten years. Jeffrey is a CPA licensed in New York and has been the CFO for the past five years. Felicia was a Chief Marketing Officer at an advertising firm in San Francisco prior to moving to New York where she held the position of Director of Marketing and Communications. Jeffrey and Felicia found that their strengths and passion lies in assisting others begin their own entrepreneurial ventures and together they are able to provide all aspects of startup business implementation. With their proven strategies, advice, and experience, Jeffrey and Felicia can ensure success for any startup operation they will work with.
Since incorporation, Expert Business Consultants has achieved the following milestones:
- Found an office space for lease that will be the physical location of the business.
- Registered Expert Business Consultants, LLC to do business in the State of New York.
- Recruited two team members to train and assist with the business operations.
- Researched business publications to be featured in and will begin to implement their marketing strategy.
Expert Business Consultants Services
The following will be the services Expert Business Consultants will provide:
- Business Plans
- Financial Analysis & Projections
- Marketing Strategies
- Lender Meeting Consultations
- Operations Plan
- Policies & Procedures Implementation