Financial Advisor Executive Summary
Prime Wealth Financial Advisors is a new financial advisory located in downtown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They will offer financial advisor services such as retirement planning, estate and trust planning, insurance planning, and wealth management. Prime Wealth Financial Advisors will be able to customize personalized strategies and options for each of its clients in order to obtain the goals and needs of the client. Because Prime Wealth Financial Advisors is a small, independent financial office, they are able to charge less fees and commissions to its clients. The client is able to receive personalized attention as well as be able to obtain more of its capital gains in their portfolio rather than having it passed through to a large financial institution.
Prime Wealth Financial Advisors will be owned and operated by Certified Financial Advisors Andrew Shane and Timothy Johnson. Together they possess 40 years of financial industry experience and are able to bring with them a large network of existing satisfied clients.
The following are the services to be offered by Prime Wealth Financial Advisors:
- Risk management and insurance planning
- Education saving planning
- Tax planning
- Legacy or charitable planning
- Retirement planning
- Portfolio management
- Estate planning
Prime Wealth Financial Advisors will target small businesses who are able to sign their employees up for retirement accounts, local and federal government employees who need assistance and advice managing their pension, and individuals who will be retiring in the next ten years. They will also target high net worth clients such as doctors, lawyers, hedge fund executives, and entrepreneurs.
Andrew Shane and Timothy Johnson will own and operate Prime Wealth Financial Advisors. They will be overseeing all large business decisions as well as mentor and coach the other two junior financial advisors they will recruit for the office. There will also be an office manager to oversee all administrative functions such as bookkeeping, payroll, and ordering, as well as manage the office receptionist/administrative assistant.
Prime Wealth Financial Advisors is primed for success by offering the following competitive advantages:
- Personalized customer service – clients are sitting one-on-one with an advisor, not over the phone or electronically.
- Every financial advisor tailors a personalized strategy for each client based on their needs.
- Complete transparency and quarterly email communication giving an overview of where their portfolio stands.
- Offers more financial services than the competitors; i.e. estate planning, trust planning, and charitable planning.
Prime Wealth Financial Advisors is seeking $100,000 in debt financing to open its office space location in a business office tower in downtown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The funding will be dedicated for leasehold improvements, design, working capital, and licensing. The breakout of the funding is below:
- Office space design/build: $20,000
- Licensing: $25,000
- Working capital to cover 3 months of salaries and rent: $50,000
- Advertising production: $5,000
The following graph below outlines the pro forma financial projections for Prime Wealth Financial Advisors.