Some of our services and/or information requests require you to register for an account and/or provide personal information. So that we may provide you with services or fulfill the information you requested, we may request that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). We will never sell, rent or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Business Plan
- Cookies and Usage Data
Usage of Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
PlanBuildr uses the collected data for various purposes. These purposes include, but are not limited to:
- To complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, or return a purchase
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Storage of Data
Our payment solution platform is hosted and managed by Recurly. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Recurly's data storage, databases and the general Recurly application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Recurly stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
We have your consent.
When we may be required by law to disclose your personal information to protect our legal rights. We may disclose certain information to credit bureaus, credit card companies and similar organizations, and otherwise when permitted by law. For example, this may include:
- A disclosure in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- A fraud investigation;
- A credit card company inquiry or investigation;
- Recording of deeds of trust and mortgages in public records;
- An audit or examination.
If you were referred to us from an affiliate, we may periodically share this information with the referring affiliate.
We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which we or our agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
PlanBuildr will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
We may share aggregated information with others.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Private Information Security
We are committed to preventing others from authorizing access to your customer information, and we maintain procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We take several steps to protect the customer information we have about you, including the following:
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information;
- We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide you with the best possible products and services;
- We require outside companies and independent contractors to whom we provide customer information for marketing, servicing or processing purposes to enter into a confidentiality agreement that restricts the use of such information to be used for specific purposes as intended, and prohibits the independent use of such information;
- We update and test our technology on a regular basis in order to improve the protection of customer information;
- We have internal procedures that limit access to customer information to only those members who are considered "authorized" personnel.
The email address you provide for order processing or for information requests, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to periodic company news, updates, and/or related product or service information, etc.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, etc. However, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your emails.