Nonprofit Operations Plan
The following will be the operations plan for Helping Youths Thrive Non Profit.
- Tonya Jordan will be the Program Director. She will be in charge of overseeing all personnel, programs, and that the non profit as a whole is running effectively and efficiently. She will also be in charge of Donor Gifts and Sponsorships.
- Tonya will have one accountant on staff to be in charge of payroll of the staff, 501c3 filing obligations, and receiving of donor monetary gifts.
- A Director of Fundraising will be hired to help with outreach to local businesses for monetary donations.
- A team of 3 – 5 social workers/counselors who will alternate shifts so that at least one counselor is onsite at all times. 2 – 3 counselors will be onsite during peak times. When the counselors are not counseling kids, they will be monitoring or tutoring whomever needs help.
- 3 – 5 security guards will be onsite at all times to ensure the safety of all children who are attending the facility.
- 2 – 3 part-time cooks will be hired to prepare and distribute snacks and meals to the children.
- 2 – 3 part-time custodial staff will be hired to keep the facility and grounds clean at all times.
- 1 nurse to be onsite during peak hours and on call for when they are not on shift.
Helping Youths Thrive Non Profit will have the following milestones completed in the next six months.
8/1/202X – Finalize contract to lease warehouse space and adjacent vacant lot to be transformed into a playground, basketball court, and 10,000 square foot facility.
8/15/202X – Begin build-out and design of Helping Youths Thrive Non Profit.
9/1/202X – Finalize 501c3 designation.
9/13/202X – Submit grant proposal for government funding.
9/15/202X – Recruit Accountant and Director of Fundraising.
9/30/202X – Begin social media and donor outreach campaign.
10/5/202X – Hire social workers/counselors, security, cooks, and janitorial staff.
11/1/202X – Grand Opening of Helping Youths Thrive Non Profit.