Brenda’s Nail Salon is a trendy and modern nail salon located in an upscale district of Jacksonville, Florida.
The salon is founded by Brenda Martinez, a local nail technician that has over a decade of experience and is considered one of the top nail technicians in Jacksonville. She has garnered a positive reputation for consistently delivering professional and meticulous nail service while maintaining excellent customer service. By always continuing her nail cosmetology education in order to keep up with the latest nail trends and techniques, clients always come to her for the latest in nail design and art.
Brenda’s Nail Salon will offer modern and trendy nail spa services given on a luxury scale while offering competitive pricing.
The following are the services to be offered by Brenda’s Nail Salon:
- Acrylic overlays and extensions
- UV gel overlays and extensions
- Dip powder nails
- Nail design and artwork
- Pedicures and specialty spa pedicures
Brenda’s Nail Salon will cater to the upscale patrons in the Jacksonville area who are mainly females aged 18 – 60 with disposable income usually used for pampering services. The salon will also cater to anyone living within a 15-minute driving radius of St. John’s Town Center.
Brenda’s Nail Salon is owned and operated by Brenda Martinez. She will work the 6 days the salon is open and will handle scheduling of staff, payroll, ordering of products and supplies, social media marketing, and all administrative tasks. Brenda will also employ 6 licensed and qualified nail technicians to work at the salon.
Brenda’s Nail Salon is primed for success by offering the following competitive advantages:
- Friendly and welcoming customer service given by highly regarded licensed professionals in the beauty industry.
- Rewards program for patrons to earn a free service after 9 visits.
- Referral program where patrons can receive half off a service for recommending or bringing in a friend to the salon.
- Trendiest and modern nail services where the pricing is not intimidating.
Brenda’s Nail Salon is seeking $75,000 in debt financing to open its boutique salon location in St. John’s Town Center in Jacksonville, Florida. The funding will be dedicated for leasehold improvements, design, working capital, and opening inventory. The breakout of the funding is below:
- Salon design/build: $25,000
- Opening inventory: $25,000
- Working capital: $25,000
The following graph below outlines the pro forma financial projections for Brenda’s Nail Salon: