Best Protection Insurance Agency will utilize the following operations plan.
- Chad Porter will own and operate the business office. He will manage all client communications and referrals, networking, and strategy.
- Jeanine Pardo will be the Chief Financial Officer. She will handle all finance, accounting, and tax obligations for the agency.
- Shannon Watts will be the Claims Manager. She will handle all necessary claim management for existing clients from date of incident til closure by insurance adjuster.
- 2 – 3 fully-licensed Insurance brokers that will be recruited to assist Chad with client insurance portfolios. Chad will also train them to network and begin to accumulate their own clients to sign with Best Protection Insurance Agency.
- Staff Administrator to manage all administrative aspects of the office, including but not limited to answering of phones, filing, and client greeting upon arrival, and scheduling.
Download the insurance business plan template (including a customizable financial model) to your computer here <–
Best Protection Insurance Agency will have the following milestones complete in the next six months.
6/1/202X – Finalize lease agreement for 2,000 square feet of office space.
6/15/202X – Finalize office design and construction plan for office.
6/20/202X – Begin recruiting licensed insurance brokers and office administrator
7/1/202X – Attend networking events as Best Protection Company and hand out business cards
8/15/202X – Finalize walk-through of office space and begin moving in office equipment and supplies.
8/30/202X – Grand Opening Networking Party held at Best Protection Insurance Agency office