Who is Pegasus Hotel?
Pegasus Hotel is a startup full-service independent luxury hotel in Austin, Texas. Owned by two local businessmen, Frank Girard and Miles Butler, it will serve the new up and coming district of the outskirts of Austin and cater to the locals and travelers who crave a luxurious and relaxing atmosphere. Pegasus Hotel will be a 10-story, 360-room hotel with a five-star restaurant and bar, relaxing pool and spa, 20,00 square feet of meeting and event space, and a view of scenic Austin. Pegasus Hotel will hold weddings and events, meetings, retreats, and those looking to unwind and be pampered while staying at the hotel. The service and amenities will be first class and the concierge will treat guests with extreme care and ensure guest satisfaction is to their liking.
The guests rooms will include luxury beds and bedding with best-in-class furniture and bathroom fixtures. Pegasus Hotel will also have a full-service spa that will be able to provide massages, facials, makeup and/or hair service, steam rooms, and a sauna. The Olympic-sized pool will have adjacent hot tubs with a swim-up bar and surrounding cabanas. Pegasus Hotel will be equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment in its spacious gym. The restaurant will be a high-end steakhouse that will feature entrees from a world-renowned chef and a wine list cultivated by the area’s most respected sommelier. There will also be over 20,000 square feet of meeting space that will hold weddings, bat mitzvahs, reunions, galas, and any special event.
Pegasus Hotel will be independently owned and operated and will feature its own reservation system and operational software. Each employee will be expertly trained and vetted to pass luxury industry standards of guest service. Pegasus Hotel is committed to providing the best guest experience possible while maintaining a profitable hotel. Pegasus Hotel aims to be a step above the rest and be an unforgettable experience for all who step foot into the hotel.
Pegasus Hotel History
Pegasus Hotel is owned by two local businessmen, Frank Girard and Miles Butler. Frank and Miles have been friends and business associates for over thirty years. They became friends in college while attending The University of Texas at Austin. Frank is a real estate developer specializing in commercial real estate and multi-use land projects. Miles is a software engineer who has built multitudes of software programs for various companies. They have both been extremely successful in their careers and want to divest their investments in a large-scale full-service hotel in Austin, Texas.
Since incorporation, Pegasus Hotel has achieved the following milestones:
- Acquired a 40-acre lot on the outskirts of Austin, Texas.
- Registered Pegasus Hotel, LLC to do business in the State of Texas.
- Hired a consultant to conduct a feasibility study for a full-service hotel in Austin.
- Began developing reservation and operational management software for use at the hotel.
- Began the branding image, logo, website, and social media accounts for the staffing agency.
- Applied for a liquor and mixed beverage permit with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission.
- Hired an architect to begin the design phase of the hotel.
Pegasus Hotel Services
The following will be the services and amenities Pegasus Hotel will provide:
- 354 luxury rooms, two presidential suites, and four parlor suites
- Olympic size pool with adjacent hot tubs and surrounding cabanas
- First-class full-service spa
- First-class restaurant and bar
- Spacious fitness center
- Over 20,000 square feet of attractive meeting space for events
- Concierge and butler service
- Complimentary wifi
- Valet service
- Laundry service
- Business center