Posh Sophisticate is an emerging clothing line start-up that is geared towards female professionals between the ages of 26 – 64. The clothing line is designed to be everyday work essentials with a modern and trendy flair, appropriate for the office or afterwards for cocktails. The clothing is designed for the modern woman who has a busy professional career and engaging social life.
Posh Sophisticate is the brainchild of Boston native and Paris-trained fashion designer, Marla Worthington. Now living in New York, Marla has taken her decades of apprenticeship and design to develop her own unique and trendy clothing line, while maintaining the style and sophistication required of a professional woman.
The Posh Sophisticate clothing line is suitable for women of all ages and body types. No matter what status level or background, there is a professional look suitable and affordable for any female. The Posh Sophisticate clothing line can be found at major retail department stores around the United States.
The following are the Posh Sophisticate clothing line items:
The Posh Sophisticate clothing line will focus on professional women in the United States working in urban cities that regularly shop at large retail department stores such as Macy’s, Dillard’s, Nordstrom, or Bloomingdale’s.
The Posh Sophisticate clothing line will be led by President & Founder, Marla Worthington and the CFO, Kimberly Fornell. Because they are a startup clothing line, they have decided to outsource the manufacturing and distribution of all clothing items to a third party manufacturing warehouse located in New York City.
Posh Sophisticate will be able to achieve success by offering the following competitive advantages:
- Posh Sophisticate will pride itself in using high quality material at affordable prices. They have been able to negotiate with U.S. based suppliers that are able to manufacture their design concepts at an affordable price.
- Posh Sophisticate’s designs are trendy, affordable, professional, and classy. They aim to be known for its unique and flattering styles that can be worn at work or afterwards during happy hour.
Posh Sophisticate is seeking $1,000,000 in debt financing to launch its clothing line. The funding will be dedicated for the manufacture and distribution of the clothing line. Funding will also be dedicated towards the advertising agency and law firm on retainer. The breakout of the funding is below:
- Manufacture and distribution: $500,000
- Advertising agency in charge of promotions: $300,000
- Law firm retainer: $100,000
- Working capital: $100,000