Car Rental Operations Plan
Freddy’s Fine Car Rentals will utilize the following operations plan.
- Freddy Montgomery will manage all aspects of the business. He will oversee scheduling, client communication and satisfaction, billing, and accounts payable. He will also manage the social media for the business.
- Freddy will hire an outside accounting firm to handle all tax obligations and accounting.
- Freddy will also partner with a local car wash company. He will take every car to the car wash company as soon as it is received back from the customer.
- When required, Freddy will pay his brother to follow him when he needs to pick up a client and his brother will drive him back so that the client can take the rented car.
- As Freddy’s Fine Car Rentals grows, Freddy will add employees to assist with a larger scaled operation.
Download the car rental business plan template (including a customizable financial model) to your computer here <–
Freddy’s Fine Car Rentals will have the following milestones complete in the next six months.
6/1/202X – Finalize lease agreement for small office space near airport. It will be a small building that has room for parking.
6/15/202X – Purchase 7 vehicles from two different local dealerships.
6/16/202X – Purchase large commercial liability insurance policy to cover the entire fleet of vehicles.
6/20/202X – Hire advertising company to develop the website, billboard, and take professional photos of the vehicles to use on the website and for social media postings.
7/1/202X – Freddy’s Fine Car Rentals officially opens for business and can begin to rent out the vehicles.